Уроки онлайн PRE-INTERMEDIATE, UNIT 13
ADDITIONAL GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY EXERCISES
I. Дополните ответы B на вопросы A.
1. A: Amy is in hospital, isn't she?
B: Yes, she in hospital since Monday.
2. A: Do you see Ann very often? B: No, I her for three months.
3. A: Is Margaret married? B: Yes, she married for ten years.
4. A: Are you waiting for me? B: Yes, I for the last half hour.
5. A: You know Linda, don't you? B: Yes, we each other for ages.
6. A: Do you still play tennis? B: No, I tennis for years.
7. A: Is Jim watching TV? B: Yes, he TV all evening.
8. A: Do you watch TV a lot? B: No, I TV for a long time.
9. A: Have you got a headache? B: Yes, I headache all morning.
10. A: George is never ill, is he? B: No, he ill since I've known him.
11. A: Are you feeling ill? B: Yes, I ill since I got up.
12. A: Sue lives in London, doesn't she? B: Yes, she in London for the last few years.
13. A: Do you still go to the cinema a lot? B: No, I to the cinema for ages.
14. A: George is never ill, is he? B: No, he ill since I've known him.
L. Выберите for или since.
1. It's been raining lunchtime. for since
2. Tom's father has been doing the same job 20 years. for since
3. Have you been learning English a long time? for since
4. Sarah has lived in London 1985. for since
5. Christmas, the weather has been quite good. For Since
6. Please hurry up! We've been waiting an hour. for since
7. Kevin has been looking for a job he left school. for since
8. The house is very dirty. We haven't cleaned it ages. for since
9. I haven't had a good meal last Tuesday. for since
Нужен письменный или устный перевод?
Не зубрите иностранные языки для общения или перевода документов.
Просто наймите профессионалов!
услугами переводчика в бюро переводов "Норма-ТМ"